Tuesday, November 30, 2021

entley & Vander RAW


Release Year: 2012
Studio: ChaosMen
Models: Bentley, Vander
Genres: Anal, Oral, Hairy, Rimming, Bareback, Piercings, Big Dick, Cumshots

For Monster Cock Week, I saved the two biggest cocks I had on hand for a titanic match! Bentley's cock is HUGE and I swore it was a ringer for Vander's cock, But I think Vander has some size on him. I don't know what Vander has been eating, but his dick seems even bigger these days. Mid-20's growth spurt? When I lined the two of their cocks together, I think for the first time for Bentley, his cock wasn't the biggest on set. Not that Vander minded. He gets all piggy bottom and seeing a cock nearly his dimension, he totally wanted to try it on for size! But first, it was time to get Bentley to suck dick. Now I don't know what order his other videos are airing, and I aired this video out of order for the Marathon, but Bentley has yet to get a cock in his mouth. This time out I was determined to get him to suck dick and even kiss! He gets right down to it, and I believe does a stellar job. Maybe he was imagining he could finally suck his own dick? Vander was extra hard when he! realized it was Bentley's first time with a cock in his mouth. And it is no quickie blow job either. Bentley suck on his fat nob a long time. I am sure his jaws were aching! I love that Vander's cock is a bit bigger and Bentley finally has to worship a cock bigger than his own. Vander does return the favor and sure enough Bentley's cock reaches full mass, giving Vander a run for his money. The two end up on the floor sucking each other off, both looking like they have a baseball bat in their mouths. Vander finally climbs on top of Bentley, slowly sliding his ginormous cock in his hole. It takes them a bit to find a rhythm but they get the hang of it. Then it is up to the bed, and we get to witness one of the best parts of Vander as bottom. His dick is just bone hard from the boning! No soft bottom boy here! So it was easy for Bentley to fuck the cum out of Vander and his cock shoots a might big load. Bentley follows up, breeding Vander like a pro. Bentley then straddles Va! nder's face and makes him clean up his cummy cock, while finge! ring his cummy hole!
Link 1
Link 2
Link 3


Format: mp4
Duration: 29:36
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2161kbps
Audio: 93kbps





File size: 489.6 MB





No comments:

Post a Comment

Elizabeth Thorn

Release Year: 2022 Video language: English Elizabeth Thorn is crazy about cock. She's always on the look out for some cute gu...